Friday 3 December 2010

Crossing All Four Paws!

'OK my eyes are just a little sad looking, but then wouldn't yours be if you didn't have a family to love you? This week I've been given the job as the spokesdog for all my fellow inmates at Sara Animal Shelter in Lanzarote. We need you to help us, yep I'm begging....please help us! My name is Nene and I'm 5 years old, so just old enough to behave like a nice doggy and yet still plenty young enough to have some fun with you. I'm a crossbreed podenco and have been at Sara since I was very small. I am cute, I'm very loving with people, a great sociable animal and respectful of other dogs. believe you me, we have to be here, there are around 300 animals! But seriously, please consider taking me home and loving me, I promise I will love you forever! By the way, you can check me out on SARA's web site and at the same time look at all my other inmates, they too want to go home soon.  Sending big licks to you and crossing all my four paws!' http://saraprotectora.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment