Tuesday 1 February 2011

New Month, New Home?

It's a new month and like every week of the month, Waggy Tails asks you to try and help the animals that have been abandoned at SARA. There are over 300 animals waiting to be given a new home and love. Here are a few of them begging you to help.


"I'm a baby really at just over 6 months and already looking for a new home. My name is Rigodon, but you just have call come and I'll be there."





 "I know, my eyes are beautiful and blue and believe you me, I'm beautiful too. I'm a little girl, 6 months old, called Barbara and I purrrr like a drain....come along and listen."


"I was abandoned at the door of SARA, thank goodness they cared about me.  My name is Ucrania, I am 14 months old, a girl and I am very good with other cats. I'm a good kitty looking for a good home!"


"As you can see I'm not a tiny dog, just the right size! I'm 6 months old and a boy looking for you. If you will take me home with you my reference is Cachorro Surfero 1, a bit of a mouthful to call....! But I promise you I won't let you down."


"Please tell your family and friends about SARA and about all of us wanting to go to a good home. Take a moment to look at our web site, and see if you can help. And don't forget SARA can help get anyone of us to your home even if you live in Germany, UK or Europe. We're not afraid of flying, just afraid of being left without a loving home."



No comments:

Post a Comment