Tuesday 11 January 2011

Wanted List!

"This week me, I'm Asatixa and I'm 3 1/2 months old, and some of my pals at SARA decided to go on the wanted list. I can see the puzzled look on your face already. But we want you to take a good look at us and then add our faces to memory because we don't want you to forget what we look like. More importantly we want you to add one of us to your wanted list like.....wanted a lovely doggy! We are all lovely doggies and we desperately want a loving home to go to. Please remember us and please let one of us come and live with you."


"Hello my name is Paraguas, I'm still a baby at 6 months. If you take me home you can change my name if you want to."

"My name is Chester, I'm 9 years old and I've all my paws crossed that you will be my new mum and dad... please!"

"Mohamed Ali, that's my name, and yes I'm a Boxer, how did you guess? I'm a bit long in the tooth at 16 years, but would just love to spend my last years sitting by the side of a lovely person. I hope you are that person."

"Pirulo is my name and I'm 4 1/2 years old, I'm a big dog with a big soft heart. Help me and my pals find a new home."


If you can help any of these doggies or any other animal at SARA, please contact them, and please, visit their web site http://saraprotectora.org/index.php

If you live in the UK, Germany, Belgium or Europe, SARA can arrange for an animal to be brought to your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment